Our COVID-19 Strategy
(Updated September 2021)
The Bicycle Shop's Current Operating Procedures during Covid-19
We are allowing instore shopping with customer limits. In order to keep things working as smoothly as possible, please respect the capacity limit noted on the door, and/or ring the doorbell when you arrive. We will come out and bring customers into the store as capacity limits and employee availability allows. If you are visiting the store please continue to maintain appropriate distancing outdoors and wear a mask.
REPAIRS - Please Follow the Procedure Below for Service.
- Arrive at the store with your Bicycle - Please ensure your bicycle is reasonably clean before drop off. - When you Arrive, Park your Bicycle in the Drop Off Zone - Ring the Doorbell and wait for a staff member to assist you.
- We will book your Item in for Repair, outside, from a distance - Please Do Not Leave Until a Staff Member has collected your Bike. - If we have concerns during the repair process we will reach you via phone and discuss.
- We will contact you when the item is ready for pickup! - Contactless payment is preferred.
**While we maintain a diverse inventory of products on hand, some products or suppliers are not shipping as per their usual methods, so there may be delays associated with that. We will keep you posted if needed.
SALES - We are Operating with Instore Shopping - With Capacity Limits.
- We are allowing customers instore with capacity limits in place. Please respect the capacity limit on our door, and/or ring the doorbell if you're unsure whether or not to come in.
- There is still a Global Bicycle Shortage that is continuing to affect the 2021-22 bike season. While we have some bicycles in stock, we are not anticipating having any Open Stock available for the 2021-22 season, and the bulk of our backorders that are slated for delivery this season are already Pre-Sold. We do have a backorder list started for some bicycles, many new models are now currently backordering into 2022/23. If you would like to get a bike, please reach out to us as soon as possible via Email or instore explaining what you're looking for, including your (or the riders) height, and inseam measurement and we will provide availability, ETAs, and/or get your name on a bicycle we have coming in.
We are still receiving a high volume of phone calls, and we may not be able to return your voicemail as quickly as we would like. Consider sending an email instead if that is the case.
Have a QUESTION or Need ADVICE?
We are 100% committed to offering the same high level of friendly service as usual, it’s as weird for us as it is for you! Please feel free to Call us and Email Us, we are here to help! If you get the answering machine directly when you call it means we’re on the phone helping someone else, consider emailing instead, we are able to return emails more efficiently during business hours than voicemail messages.
We appreciate everyone's understanding and we hope that we can continue to accommodate our customer needs while we weather this pandemic. We want to keep as many of you cycling in the meantime to keep you mentally and physically fit during this new environment we’re dealing with. We will change this protocol back to our usual programming as soon as it is safe to do so!
Stay healthy and strong, we are all in this together!